In accordance with the law, we declare that the Administration of this site is not responsible for the site and its content. All information here is for informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all information.
1. The information posted on the pages of the portal https://mobileswall.com and its subdomains is intended for free familiarization of users with issues that may be of interest to them.
2. All information is provided as is, with no warranty of completeness or timeliness, and no other warranty, express or implied. Access to https://mobileswall.com and its subdomains, and use of its content is at your sole discretion and risk.
3. The site administration makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. https://mobileswall.com works without concluding any agreements or contracts between users.
5. The site administration does not give any assurances or guarantees regarding the resource itself https://mobileswall.com/, its subdomains and its services, services, forums, products or services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”), including, without limitation, with respect to timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or suitability for any particular purpose and the Services , in regards to what: when using https://mobileswall.com/ and its subdomains there will be no errors, the Services will be safe and uninterrupted, the Administration will correct any errors, or what on https://mobileswall.com/ and its subdomains will be free of viruses or other malicious codes, and that the information does not violate the rights of third parties.
6. Some links on this website and its subdomains lead to third-party resources. We publish all links only for your convenience, so that you can familiarize yourself with the product in as much detail as possible. We are not responsible for the content of third-party sites, their performance and reliability of information.
7. It is not the responsibility of the Administration to control the legality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transfer in the form of various links, texts or archives), determine the ownership or legality of the transfer, acceptance or use of this information .
8. The site administration takes the necessary measures to maintain up-to-date and lawful information on the site.
9. In accordance with applicable law, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and liability in relation to the site and its subdomains, Services and their use. Under no circumstances will the Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this site or on any other site that has a hyperlink from https://mobileswall.com/ and its subdomains, addiction, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of employment, as well as expulsions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise arising from access , the use or inability to use this site and its subdomains, the Services or any related Internet site, or the inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration expressly informed of the possibility of such damage.
10. Advertising on this website and its subdomains is solely the responsibility of the advertiser. The site specifically notifies that it does not guarantee the possibility of acquiring or using certain goods or services at prices and / or on the terms indicated in advertising blocks (texts, banners).
11. On https://mobileswall.com and its subdomains, it is possible for users to send questions, comments, suggestions and other information in order to include it in the relevant sections, which can and will be used by other visitors. https://mobileswall.com assumes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of this information, nor for any advice or opinion it may contain, nor for its applicability to particular users. In addition, since the Internet does not fully protect information, the Site is not responsible for information sent via the Internet.
12. By submitting materials, the sending party warrants and confirms that it owns the copyright to these materials, has received permission for publication from the copyright owner, or that these materials are in the public domain and are placed in accordance with the law or the requirements of the original source. The sending party also warrants and confirms that the recipient has the full and unrestricted right to send these materials, and such sending does not infringe on anyone’s rights and legitimate interests.
13. This site may collect cookies to store both your personal and general information. ” Cookies ” are small text files that can be used by a website to recognize repeat visitors, make it easier for a visitor to access and use the site, and track visitor requests and collect general information to improve content.
14. The developers of this site may make changes to the content of the site without notifying users about them.
15. The Administration has the right to refuse access to the resource and its subdomains to any User.
16. The Administration has the right to change or delete links to information, graphics, sound and other data posted by Users on this site and its subdomains, without prior notice and explanation of the reasons for their actions.
17. Any trademarks, marks and names of goods, services and organizations, design rights, copyrights and related rights that are mentioned, used or cited on the pages of this web resource belong to their rightful owners and their use here does not give you the right to any other use. You are responsible for your use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, distributing or modifying information posted on this site may be a violation of the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
19. The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the rules of Indian law.
We may make changes to the Rules at any time with effect immediately. Your continued use of the site after changes have been made constitutes your automatic acceptance of the new rules.