This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) establishes the procedure and rules for the relationship between the owner of mobileswall.com (hereinafter referred to as mobileswall.com or Administration) on the one hand and site users on the other.
The site mobileswall.com is not related to the media and is not.
If you use the site, you automatically agree to all the rules of the site and the terms of this agreement.
You must leave mobileswall.com if you do not agree to the terms of this agreement.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- Search for information on the site.
- Receive any information on the site.
- Read and comment on any materials posted on the site.
The administration has the right:
- Create, modify or cancel site rules at your own discretion or need.
- Block access to the site or any section and / or information on it.
- Create, edit and delete content at any time.
- Block and delete any accounts.
- Do not allow to register on the site without explanation.
The user is obliged:
- If you change your Personal Data specified when creating your account, immediately update it in your profile.
- Don’t promote war.
- Do not incite racial, religious or national hatred.
- Do not disseminate information for which liability is provided for under the Labor Code or the Criminal Code.
- Do not interfere with the operation of the site.
- Create only one account. The user is prohibited from creating multiple accounts for the same person.
- Do not mislead other users.
- Do not give your login and password and / or your account to other persons.
- Register an account for yourself only. It is forbidden to create an account on behalf of or instead of another person, unless it is provided for by the laws of the Russian Federation.
- Do not post advertising, erotic, pornographic, extremist and other materials prohibited in the territory of the Russian Federation (as well as those that are contrary to the norms of the country’s legislation).
- Do not create and / or use software (programs, scripts) to collect (and / or parse) any information from the Site and its Services, as well as for automatic interaction with it.
The administration undertakes:
- Always keep the site in working condition, except in cases beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties:
- Each user is solely responsible for the content and information that he distributes on the site.
- The administration is not responsible if the services actually received by users do not match their expectations.
- The administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties.
Terms of the Agreement
The agreement is valid for any use of mobileswall.com. The action is suspended when a new version of the site is launched. The administration has the right to change the Agreement at its own discretion without notifying users at any time.