This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as the Law on Personal Data) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by the Administration of the site mobileswall.com (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). 1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets. 1.2. This Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://mobileswall.com.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://mobileswall.com.
2.4. Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://mobileswall.com.
2.9. Personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution – personal data, access to an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for distribution in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter – personal data allowed for distribution).
2.10. User – any visitor to the website https://mobileswall.com.
2.11. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
The site administration has the right:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and / or documents containing personal data;
- in case of withdrawal by the subject of personal data of consent to the processing of personal data. The administration has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and the regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
The site administration is obliged:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the India;
- respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law;
- report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data, at the request of this body, the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Personal Data Law;
- perform other duties stipulated by the Law on Personal Data.
Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
Subjects of personal data have the right to:
- receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, except as otherwise provided by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take legal measures to protect their rights; prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court against illegal actions or inaction of the Operator in the processing of his personal data; – to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the India.
Subjects of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
- notify the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
Persons who have provided the Operator with inaccurate information about themselves or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter are liable in accordance with the legislation of the India.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- last name and first name;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- mobile phone;
- residential address.
Principles of personal data processing
- The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. It is not allowed to process personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data.
- It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes that are incompatible with each other.
- Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing.
- The content and scope of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of processing. The redundancy of the processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
- When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purposes of processing personal data, is ensured. The operator takes the necessary measures and / or ensures their adoption to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data, no longer than required by the purposes of processing personal data, if the period for storing personal data is not established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor. The processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon reaching the goals of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
Purposes of personal data processing
The purpose of processing the User’s personal data:
informing the User by sending e-mails; – providing access to the User to the services, information and / or materials contained on the https://mobileswall.com website.
The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always opt out of receiving informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at [email protected] with the note “Opt out of notifications about new products and services and special offers.”
Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Conditions for the processing of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals provided for by an international treaty of the India or the law, to carry out the functions, powers and duties assigned by the legislation of the India to the operator.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the India on enforcement proceedings.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, as well as to conclude an agreement on the initiative of the subject of personal data or an agreement under which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
- The processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil law contract.
In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address [email protected] marked “Updating personal data”.
The term for the processing of personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless a different period is provided by the contract or applicable law.
The User may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator’s email address [email protected] marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for obtaining access) of personal data permitted for distribution, do not apply in cases of processing personal data in state, public and other public interests determined by law RF.
List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
- The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distributes, provides, accesses), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
- The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with the receipt and / or transmission of the received information via information and telecommunication networks or without it.
Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail [email protected]
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.